Hello lovelies. I figured I really should get back to showing the rest of my USA pics. The NYC ones will have broken up into parts :)
So this is NYC Part 1....
1. Who doesn't visit Tiffany's in New York? We have one in Brisbane yet it was still so exciting to see it
2. Times Square with the NYPD behind me. I loved Times Square
3. Me, Kary Miguelito (Kary's adorable son) in Times Square
4. Eating (free!) pizza in Times Square
5. So ah this is the Naked cowboy
6. The Naked Cowboy making us touch his butt! I couldn't do it properly :p
7. Miguelito in the Lego Shop
8. Kary and me on a bridge in Central Park
9. Jason me on a bridge in Central Park. Photo op because there were no people behind us
10. Sitting on one of the rocks in Central Park
This was one of our first days in New York and we met up with gorgeous Kary and her sweet, sweet son Miguelito. It was really so amazing to finally meet her after knowing each other through the blog world. She was a wonderful tour guide and I'm glad we met up a few more times whilst we explored this vibrant city. By the way I have this gross arm tan in a lot of my photos from getting a little sunburnt riding across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
I will have part 2 up as soon as possible. Have a good week!